Monday, February 26, 2018

The Allens | Family Photography | Baton Rouge Family Photographer | Downtown Baton Rouge

I was so excited to take pictures of my beautiful friend Kim and her sweet family. I couldn't wait! When I arrived at our session it was quite hot and humid...so much so that my camera lens kept fogging up like my glasses do when I open up the dishwasher! Not ideal for photos! After a few minutes the humidity seemed to calm down a bit, and we were able to get some nice shots. We were working quickly because we knew the rain was coming any minute. Sure enough, it did! I just kept taking pictures though... their son was just so happy and giving me all the smiles, I couldn't stop! I think we all had a great time, despite the crazy Louisiana weather! Precious family!

These were taken in downtown Baton Rouge, near the State Capitol and Armory Museum.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment