Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Actor Headshots | Playbill Headshots | Baton Rouge Photographer | Red Magnolia Theatre Company

If you know me, you probably know that photography is not my only interest! I also have a big love for theatre. I love acting and singing and stage managing, and I've spent the better part of the last 15 years involved in our local theatre, Theatre Baton Rouge, volunteering for many plays and musicals. I've been on stage in a few, and I've worked as the stage manager or crew member for many. It's one of my favorite things in life. Community theatre brings me so much joy!

Last year, I was part of a group of women who launched a new theatre in Baton Rouge, a women's theatre group called Red Magnolia Theatre Company. We had our first show in October of last year, and I was lucky enough to be the stage manager and to work alongside an amazing group of women! I offered to take headshots for the playbill, and I wanted to share those with you here. These were taken at our rehearsal space, Pop Shop Records (such a cool shop, if you're in the area!). The backdrop is just the wall of the store! It happens to be my favorite color. :) In case you're wondering, my headshot was taken by Teresa Alvarez, another photographer in our group. She took our production photos and many promotional photos, all of which came out beautifully!

So meet the women of Red Magnolia Theatre Company, the production team & cast of Love, Loss, and What I Wore, by Nora and Delia Ephron.

(left to right) Macy Jones, Director; Michele Johnson, Assistant Director; Paula Shreve, Production Manager; Teresa Alvarez, Assistant Production Manager.
Dori Huffty, Technical Director, and Sound & Lighting Designer; Summer Betz, Costume Designer; Kathy Dubin, Props Mistress.
Beth Bordelon, Sound Designer; Melissa Venable, Stage Manager; Annelise Clifton, Assistant Stage Manager.

And the cast of Love, Loss, and What I Wore! This was such a wonderful cast!
No drama here (except on the stage!). Just love and support and lots of laughter!

Dr. Aileen Hendricks, Amy Himel, Anne O'Shea, Anne Woods 

Christina Normand, Coryn Bourgeois, Courtney Murphy, Crystal Brown

Danielle Pollett, Erika Pattman, Kaitlyn Stockwell, Katie Sills Thibodaux

 LeAmber Young, Mercedes Wilson, Morgan Kastner, Nancy Litton

Did I mention the talent of this group?! Wow. These are some very talented women, and such a great group to work with. So thankful I got to be a part of this production.

No comments:

Post a Comment