Monday, September 16, 2019

Pilar Turns One | First Birthday Session | Smash Cake Session | Baton Rouge Childrens Photographer

Just a few short years ago, back when Phylicia & Kerry were dating, they asked me to do a couples shoot for them. Then, about a year ago, Phylicia contacted me and told me they'd gotten married and were now expecting! So I got to do their maternity shoot! And even though they moved to another state, they still wanted to get me to do their daughter's first birthday pics while they were in town. 

Needless to say, it made my day to get to meet Miss Pilar and take her first birthday pics. She wasn't really into the cake, as you can see (wish I had that problem!), but we still got some pics of her in her cute birthday outfit. Happy first birthday, sweet girl! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment