Monday, December 30, 2019

Asher, foster pup | Pet Photography | Baton Rouge Pet Photographer

I was thrilled when my friend Bill asked me if I would take some pictures of his foster pup, Asher. If you know me at all, you know I love and adore dogs with all of my heart! Haha! I'm always happy to have dogs join in my sessions! So the chance to do a shoot especially for a dog looking for a family? Well, that just made my whole week! 

Asher is a senior dog, and he's blind, but he was just as sweet and good-natured as he could be. He turned out to be the perfect little model! If I didn't already have a dog myself, I would have wanted to take him home with me! Seriously, he was so sweet.

I'm happy to say Asher was recently adopted! He has been welcomed home & is loved very much! Asher was a foster with Rescue Rehome Repeat. You can visit them for info on other pets available for adoption. 

Asher is pictured below with his foster dad. Thanks again, Bill!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. What does elopement mean

    ReplyDelete