Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Ashley V. | Headshots & Branding | Baton Rouge Photographer | Independence Park Botanical Gardens

Ashley is a very dear friend of mine, and she's also a new photographer. I've already been blown away by her beautiful pictures! We decided to get together, as she wanted to practice on me, and to be honest, I needed to practice too! Thanks to quarantine, it'd been forever since my last shoot, and I wanted to make sure I still remembered how! Haha! We had a blast walking around Independence Park getting these...even though it was probably 100 degrees, and we were melting! I am so happy with the pics Ashley got of me, and hopefully she likes hers too! Here are a few of my favorites. Thanks again, Ash! 

Hopefully Ash doesn't kill me for this last one; I couldn't help myself! Just a little outtake for you, and also a true representation of how we were feeling in the ridiculous heat & humidity!

Be sure to check out Ashley's work at Ashley Vallot Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment