Friday, March 16, 2018

3 Cousins, 2 Goats & a Pig! | Children's Photography | Pet Photography | Baton Rouge Family Photographer

I was super excited when my friend Lindsey asked me to come get some pictures of her son, and her niece & nephew. She also wanted me to get a few shots of her pets, Chewy & Louie the goats & Flossie the pig! Of course this was a yes! I love animals, and welcome them to join any of my photo shoots! I have to admit, though, a pig & two goats was a first for me! I really enjoyed it. My friend/assistant came along too. She is obsessed with goats, so she was pretty excited! We had a great time. These kids were the sweetest!

Meet Carter (right) with his cousins Avery & Nolan.
Nolan was full of exuberant joy! He was truly having a blast! All three of them were sweethearts!


No comments:

Post a Comment