Monday, June 22, 2020

Logan & Maddie | Fall Minis | Baton Rouge Photographer | Independence Park Botanical Gardens

I just love this brother-sister duo! I have known their mom for many, MANY years, and so I was thrilled a few years ago when she signed up for my fall mini-sessions. The pictures below were taken back in October, and it was my third year getting to take their pictures. Every year, they are among my easiest & best clients. They're just so sweet & respectful, not to mention silly, which is a quality I love (& still possess in spades, even at my age!). Their silliness keeps me laughing the entire time; honestly, it makes my day. I love their relationship, too. Maddie adores her big brother, Logan, and he is so sweet to her! I just love it. Thank you, Cindy & Dale!






No comments:

Post a Comment