Thursday, June 18, 2020

Samantha V. | Actor Headshots | Headshot Photography | Baton Rouge Headshots | Perkins Rowe

I was absolutely thrilled when my friend Hope reached out to me about taking some headshots of her daughter, Sam. Sam is absolutely beautiful, inside & out, and I knew we'd have a blast at her session. She is equal parts sass and sweetness, and I just love her. I'm not alone in that either, I am pretty sure everyone is smitten with Sam, affectionately dubbed "Sammie" around the local theatre, Theatre Baton Rouge.

Sam's first show at the theatre was the young actor's production of Footloose, and I was so excited when Hope told me she'd be auditioning. I knew she'd be a great addition to the TBR family, a place that was my second home for many years. Since then, Sam, Hope, and the rest of the family have been involved in various shows at the theatre, and it honestly makes me so happy!

Sammie's always been a dancer, but I've watched her become a singer & an actor as well. Every time she takes on a new show, I notice so much growth! I'm so proud of this girl, and I know her family & friends are super proud of her too! No doubt about it, the future is bright for this sweet girl!


You know I had to get Sam's mom, Hope, in a pic! 



No comments:

Post a Comment