Monday, June 15, 2020

Ronald | Actor Headshots | Headshot Photography | Baton Rouge Headshots | Perkins Rowe

Meet Ronald Coats! Ronald is one of my very favorite people. He is just a joy to know. I met Ronald through Baton Rouge Little Theater (now Theatre Baton Rouge) when we were both cast in Beauty & the Beast, way back in 2006. We became fast friends, and continued to do shows together over the next ten years or so. I've loved working with him, as well as getting to watch him perform from the audience. He is truly one of the best actors I know (& that's saying something - I know a lot of talented people!). Ronald had these headshots taken last year before his big move to Minnesota, so he could use them for auditions there. We took them at Perkins Rowe & it was SO HOT! But we had a great time. So proud of you, Ronald!

No comments:

Post a Comment