Monday, July 20, 2020

Beth B. | Headshots | Baton Rouge Headshot Photographer | Downtown Baton Rouge

Beth was one of my first headshot sessions, if not the first, several years ago, so I was really excited for the opportunity to get her some updated ones. I met Beth through Theatre Baton Rouge, where she is often found teaching voice classes or working as music director for one of their musicals, typically for the young actor's program. She has also been the music teacher for St. Aloysius for many years, and she teaches private voice lessons as well. I can say from personal experience that she is an excellent vocal coach, as she helped me prepare for an audition a few years ago. So if you're ever in need of one, I highly recommend her! Beth is one of friendliest, kindest, most joyful people I know. She's so sweet and people are without a doubt drawn to her upbeat personality. I've had the pleasure of working with Beth for many different shows. She is one of my dearest friends, so I knew we'd have a blast gallivanting all over downtown Baton Rouge together. And we did!



No comments:

Post a Comment