Sunday, July 12, 2020

Marilyn P. & family | Fall Minis | Baton Rouge Photographer | Independence Park Botanical Garden

I was really surprised to see Marilyn's name when she signed up for my fall minis last October. Reason being, she is a an old friend from high school! I hadn't seen her since then, and y'all... I'm not trying to age myself, but that was AWHILE back! Haha!

I absolutely loved getting to see Marilyn again & meet her beautiful family! They were all so nice. As you can see, her boys are super handsome! They were sweet, too. I absolutely loved getting to hang with them and take their pictures. Photo shoots aren't typically a guy's favorite thing, but they were all very easygoing, and they kept me laughing too! When we were finished, Marilyn's oldest son said, "That's it? We're done?" I said, "Yep!" He said, "Well, that wasn't so bad!" Now, that's what I like to hear! I gotta say, older kids are so easy! I'm sure this varies in parenting, but it's definitely true when it comes to photography! (Don't worry, I do love all of my little ones!)


No comments:

Post a Comment