Thursday, July 23, 2020

Philip & Melissa | Maternity Photography | Baton Rouge Maternity Photographer | LSU

Well, I can't believe it! I'm finally blogging pictures from 2020! It feels good to catch up!

I had so much fun getting to take my friend Melissa's maternity pictures back in February. I met Melissa through Sarah's Laughter, an amazing support group for women going through infertility. Melissa & her husband Philip did not have an easy journey but it brought them to their sweet baby boy! As difficult as it was, I know they would both say it was worth every minute. Nathan came into this world at the end of March, right in the middle of a pandemic, and Melissa & Philip seem to have just taken it all in stride. They are the sweetest couple; I love their genuine happiness in these pictures. Their joy is so evident, and I couldn't be happier for them. Thanks again, Melissa! Motherhood looks good on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment