Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Lauryn J. & family | Extended Family Session | Fall Minis | Baton Rouge Family Photographer

My friend Lauryn was a huge help to me with my fall mini-sessions back in October. She assisted me on all of my shoots, and I offered her a photo shoot in exchange for her excellent assistance! She took me up on it, and I got to take pictures of her with her parents, Paul & Lori, her brother, Zach, his wife, Katelyn, and their son, Henry. Paul's mom was also able to join the fun.

Due to some weather issues, I ended up having to shuffle around some of my minis. This family couldn't make the new times, so instead, I met up with them at their church in Baton Rouge. Their church ended up being the perfect spot for some family pictures! We had a great time, and it didn't take long at all. This is the sweetest family, I loved spending a little time with them during their shoot. And Henry was just adorable, as you can see! So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment